Xiaomi Redmire Note 2 available in the offer of a Chinese retailer coolicool.com lists at a price of 167 dollars with delivery of 20 September.
Smartphone Xiaomi Redmire Note 2 was officially unveiled mid of this month and has already attracted a lot of positive feedback due to hardware price ratio excellent. Although officially the cheapest version costs $ 125, it is available in limited quantities on the company’s website and delivery only in China.
If you want to buy this phone, Chinese retailer coolicool.com lists at a price of 167 dollars with delivery of 20 September. Although I have to shell out 40 dollars more, the moment is the only way to get those devices in India. Another option would be to import QuickMobile, but this is likely to be even more steep price.
Specifications for Xiaomi Redmire Note 2:
- LCD 5.5 inch IPS display with a resolution FullHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) with 400 ppi pixel density;
- Octa-core MediaTek processor 64-bit X10 Helio clocked at 2.0 GHz, Power VR GPU G6200, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB of storage and a microSD card slot;
- Android 5.1 with new interface MIUI Lollipop 7;
- Dual-SIM, 4G / LTE, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS and GLONASS, infrared, FM radio;
- Samsung 13 Megapixel sensor, aperture f / 2.2 autofocus, LED flash and front camera 5 megapixel OmniVision sensor;
- 3060 mAh battery fast charging technology with battery, 8.25 mm and 160 g Weight.
So, guys if u want to buy this product just go this link and you can order there.