Hello Guys today we are going to see the top phones with 4GB RAM.This article we have selected for you the most powerful phones in this niche.
If 3GB RAM was top standard phones last year, 2015 is the new standard 4GB RAM. The ice has been broken even in January when Asus launched the first phone with 4 GB RAM: Asus Zenfone 2.So let’s see what are the most powerful smart phones with 4 GB RAM in mid-August.
- 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display with resolution 2560 × 1440 pixels and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass glass 4;
- Exynos 7420 processor type octa-core ARM Cortex-A57 4 x 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 4 x 1.5 GHz, Mali-T760MP8, 4 GB RAM, 32 or 64 GB of storage;
- Lollipop Android 5.1.1 with TouchWiz interface developed by Samsung;
- 4G / LTE with speeds up to 450 Mbps in download, free Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2;
- 16 Megapixels, ISO, auto focus, LED flash, 2160p video at 30 fps, 5 Megapixel front camera;
- 3000 mAh battery.
- 5.5 inch IPS display with a resolution FullHD (1920 x 1080 pixels), a pixel density of 401 ppi and protected with Corning Gorilla Glass glass 4;
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 810 (MSM8994) 64 bit, Adreno 430 GPU, 4.3 GB RAM and 16/64 GB of storage;
- Lollipop with Android 5.1 OXYGEN 2.0;
- 4G / LTE, dual-sim (2 x Nanos), Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C port, 3.5 mm jack , A-GPS, GPS;
- 13 Megapixel camera with optical stabilization, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash, video at 4K resolution and 120 fps slow-motion HD + 5 Megapixel front camera that records 1080p;
- 3300 mAh battery, 175 gr. and 9.85 mm.
- 5.7-inch display QuadHD JDI 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution, 515 ppi pixel density of protected with Corning Gorilla Glass curved glass 3;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 810 octa-core type with 4x 2.0GHz Cortex-A57 to A53 and Cortex-4x at 1.5GHz, 4GB RAM version LPDDR4 and 64 GB of storage, Adreno 430 GPU;
- Android 5.0 Lollipop;
- 4G with speeds up to 450 Mbps, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, A-GPS and GLONASS, microUSB, 3.5 mm jack, Hi-Fi audio technology (24-bit / 192KHz);
- 13 megapixel camera with Sony IMX214 CMOS sensor. aperture f / 2.0, optical image stabilization, dual-LED flash, dual-tone flash, face detection, HDR, stereo, 4-megapixel front camera Ultrapixel technology;
- 3090 mAh battery.
- 5.2-inch display with FullHD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels) with a pixel density of 424 ppi, glass-covered 2.5 D type edge-to-edge;
- Octa-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64-bit graphics accelerator Adreno 430, 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB internal memory LPDDR4;
- Android 5.0 UI 3.0 Lollipop with Nubia;
- 16 megapixel camera with Sony IMX234 sensor, LED flash, aperture f / 2.0 optical image stabilization system and 8-megapixel front camera;
- 4G / LTE, dual-sim, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, MHL 3.0, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, microUSB 2.0, 3.5 mm jack, HiFi audio technology (processor AKM4961 Hi-Fi);
- 2900 mAh battery and 8.94 mm thick.
- 5.5 inch display with FullHD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels) protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3;
- Intel Atom processor Z3580 quad-core 64-bit 2.3 GHz clocked at 4 GB RAM, 32/64/128 GB storage space and a microSD card slot for up to 128 GB;
- Android 5.0 UI 2.0 Lollipop Zen;
- Dual-sim, 4G download speeds of up to 150 Mbps, Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, 3.5mm jack, A-GPS and GLONASS;
- 13 Megapixels with autofocus, dual-LED flash, aperture f / 2.0 and 5 Megapixel front camera;
- Battery with 3000 mAh battery fast charging from 0 to 60% in just 39 minutes.