Sony launched the new generation of smart wristband SmartBand.The Sony SmartBand 2 bracelet when connects with smartphone the vibrating alert function provides easy when you receive a call, message, email or any other type of notification.
Sony launched the new generation of smart wristband SmartBand. The most significant change from previous versions is the inclusion of a sensor to measure heart rate.
IP68 certification ensures that you can use smart bracelet under various conditions, providing waterproof up to 3 meters deep for up to 30 minutes.Sony SmartBand 2 will be available in stores in September this year at a price of approximately $132.
Specifications for Sony SmartBand 2:
- Notifications by the three RGB LEDs and vibration alert;
- Cortex-M0 processor ARM 32-bit, 32 KB and 256 KB RAM flash memory;
- Measuring heart rate sensor and accelerometer;
- Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, microUSB port (for charging) and on / off button;
- Android 4.4 compatible from iOS 8.2 to KitKat and higher versions;
- Module size: 40.7 x 15.3 x 9.5 mm and 250 mm length bracelet;
- Weight: 6 grams and 25 grams module + module bracelet;
- Battery 58 mAh the range of up to 2 days normally 5 hours or 10 hours STAMINA mode for measuring the heart rate sensor activated.