Sony launched the new generation of smart wristband SmartBand.The Sony SmartBand 2 bracelet when connects with smartphone the vibrating alert function provides easy when you receive a call, message, email or any other type of notification.
Sony launched the new generation of smart wristband SmartBand. The most significant change from previous versions is the inclusion of a sensor to measure heart rate.
The Sony SmartBand 2 may be an even better accessory to monitor daily activities. In addition, bracelet connects with smartphone and vibrating alert function provides easy when you receive a call, message, email or any other type of notification.Sony SmartBand 2 also has a special feature which lets you monitor your stress level or your level of excitement.But the wristband battery lasts only two days.The wristband are launched in black and white colours.
IP68 certification ensures that you can use smart bracelet under various conditions, providing waterproof up to 3 meters deep for up to 30 minutes.Sony SmartBand 2 will be available in stores in September this year at a price of approximately $132.
Specifications for Sony SmartBand 2:
- Notifications by the three RGB LEDs and vibration alert;
- Cortex-M0 processor ARM 32-bit, 32 KB and 256 KB RAM flash memory;
- Measuring heart rate sensor and accelerometer;
- Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, microUSB port (for charging) and on / off button;
- Android 4.4 compatible from iOS 8.2 to KitKat and higher versions;
- Module size: 40.7 x 15.3 x 9.5 mm and 250 mm length bracelet;
- Weight: 6 grams and 25 grams module + module bracelet;
- Battery 58 mAh the range of up to 2 days normally 5 hours or 10 hours STAMINA mode for measuring the heart rate sensor activated.