The New Moto G Pro’s And Con’s
Along with OnePlus two in the week debuted a phone last volume – Motorola Moto G 2015. Android universe stagnating and not in two years, B-list brands already offer powerful hardware, the Android Nexus range, refined user experience from one generation to another. In short, Motorola has more serious than the competition two years ago when the first Moto G Turn on commercial channel.
- Certification IPX7 resistance to contact with water (30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter);
- Combo slot that allows two user modes (+ microSD and microSIM );
- Keep a HD resolution and 2470 mAh battery + processor more efficient in terms of energy consumption.
- Android native software updates easier to do than on other phones priced below the 200-250 euro;
- 13 megapixel with dual LED flash tonnes + 5 Megapixel front camera
- Option 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of storage, in 2015. Again, in 2015;
- Lenovo has no interest to bring Motorola into new markets. They will promote its own range and Motorola will remain in some Asian markets + America + the world, with direct distribution;
- Chinese phones with similar specifications Moto G in the 3rd edition of the costs already below 100 euros and the competition promises to increase the pace;
- Price of 1,000 in the UK version with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of storage space, completely unrealistic.
- On the other hand, I admit that I would like Lenovo to invest effectively in Motorola phones.