Installation Of Windows 10
Yes the Day “hoping” has arrived! Windows 10 begins to be distributed free of charge to all users of Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 Insider Preview. But it’s possible that your PC does not download today, or this week, upgraded.
You have two options:
A) Install Windows 10 through Windows Update:
1. Run Command Prompt (searches for “cmd”) as Administrator;
2. Enter “Wuauclt.Exe / updatenow” (without the quotes), but not yet press the Enter key;
3. Open the “Windows Update” and click “Check for updates” (or correspondent in the language of your PC);
4. As soon as you click the “Check for updates” revert to Command Prompt and executes the command to point # 3 by pressing Enter.
5. Check the result in Windows Update. Normally downloading Windows 10 should start (around 5400 MB).
B) Install Windows 10 on a USB stick:
1. Go to this link ;
2. surge “Download Tool”;
3. There follows the steps.
Good luck with your work!